Nanolever and Sigma Low: a history of innovation
We were born to measure weight accurately in the automation industry sector.
Nanolever’s response was the introduction of Sigma Low, a weighing technology that allows you to measure inside vibrating machines and environments.
Sigma Low is the answer that the market of automatic machine manufacturers has been waiting for some time: it is the answer of those who are ready to take up even the most difficult technological challenges.
As Nanolever, we find solutions for problems that seem impossible to solve – just like when we invented Sigma Low. Everyone thought it was impossible to dose gravimetrically, having to measure on a vibrating station for the descent of the product. But we have created a weight measurement system with an accuracy of 10 milligrams: the Sigma Low system.
Nanolever’s proposed products and solutions allow you to:
- eliminate, in the measure of weight, errors due to very low frequency vibrations (< 5 Hz) ;
- perform gravimetric dosages in place of the more imprecise volumetric ones;
- electronic signal conditioning at very low noise;
- develop induction hobs that can weigh the ingredients directly on the ceramic glass;
- innovative measuring tools to determine the stiffness of a load cell.